Saturday, June 28, 2014

Book cover design for HAUNTED



This week I received the cover design for HAUNTED, Book One of the Arnaud Legacy trilogy coming out from Kensington Books this coming March. It's always a thrilling moment for a writer to see someone's interpretation of their book. It's been getting great reactions from people I've shared it with, and I love the moody somberness of the scene, and the great fonts. (I'm a font person!). I think this jacket really effectively conveys the idea of a ghost story/haunted mansion tale.

I have to thank old writers group friend Michelle Gagnon for the excellent cover blurb: she is a wonderful Y.A. writer whose novel Don't Turn Around blew my socks off.

If anyone is interested in preordering the book now, here's the link.

2 comments:

harisalee@64gmail.com said...

Looking nice.
Logo Design

mir said...

hello, I am glad to visit this amazing blog thanks for sharing it with us...
we are always here to design the best websites & logos with a 100% guarantee are you really interested in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
Logo Designers