Friday, June 06, 2014

Introducing Lynn Carthage

The pseudonymous Lynn Carthage

Today Publisher's Marketplace officially announced (I had "soft announced" a few months ago here) the sale of my young adult trilogy to Kensington Books. For my foray into young adult fiction, I'm going to use a pen name, Lynn Carthage, to keep my adult and YA writing separate. The first book in the trilogy hits bookstores next March. As the time comes closer, I'll launch a Lynn Carthage website, FB presence and Twitter handle. I'm really excited to join this new genre, to see a book I love hit the marketplace, and to see cover art. I love covers. And now...I have to sculpt and create the next two books in the series. It's fun to be writing on deadline rather than on spec. :)


From Publisher's Marketplace
Children's: Young Adult

Bram Stoker finalist and author of Witch's Trinity Erika Mailman 
writing as Lynn Carthage's ARNAUD LEGACY: HAUNTED, 
about a teen moving with her family in the run-down ancestral 
mansion in England which appears to still be inhabited, to 
Michaela Hamilton at Kensington Children's, in a three-book 
deal, by Marly Rusoff at Marly Rusoff & Associates (world).
 
 
 
. . . .  

3 comments:

Klay said...

Yeah Lynn! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Awesome news Erika
Huge congrats!!!!!!!!

Ann Marie
www.annmarie-meyers.com

Gluten Free Recipes said...

Greeat blog